Eight electronic-ambient-psychedelic projects to discover the terrific and, at the same time, fantastic sensation to be alone in an unknown space.
Interference is a phenomenon in which two waves superpose to form a resultant wave of greater, lower, or the same amplitude. Interference usually refers to the interaction of waves that are correlated or coherent with each other, either because they come from the same source or because they have the same or nearly the same frequency. Interference effects can be observed with all types of waves, for example, light, radio, acoustic, surface water waves or matter waves.
1. Transitional Space is a term used to denote the movements of the imagination in which vectors of meaning are created out of the relationships between physical and virtual world spaces.
2. Deep Sky objects are astronomical objects other than individual stars and Solar System.
3. Vertical Circles are great circles on the celestial sphere passing through the zenith perpendicular to the horizon.
4. Dead Spot is a zone within the range of a radio transmitter where little or no signal can be received.
5. Orionis, or Sigma Orionis, is a multiple star system in the constellation Orion, consisting of the brightest members of a young open cluster.
6. Cold Rays, outer space, deep space, or just space, is the void that exists between celestial bodies.
7. Sizigia is kind of unity, namely an alignment of three celestial bodies (for example, the Sun, Earth, and Moon) such that one body is directly between the other two, such as occurs at an eclipse.
8. Sungrazing Comet is a comet that passes extremely close to the Sun at perihelion – sometimes within a few thousand kilometres of the Sun's surface. Although small sungrazers can completely evaporate during such a close approach to the Sun, larger sungrazers can survive many perihelion passages. However, the strong evaporation and tidal forces they experience often lead to their fragmentation.